Effective Date: November 14, 2022
It is understood that upon submission of the registration form, you understand the terms and conditions set forth below and agree to faithfully and continuously comply and be bound therein . If you do not wish to comply and/or be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the Service. RUSH Plus may at any time modify, alter, amend, or supplement this Agreement, and such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting of the updated Agreement. You agree to review the Agreement periodically and your continued access or use of the Service shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the current and/or updated Agreement.
Use of the website
You understand that, except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied by RUSH Plus, RUSH does not in any way operate, control, or endorse any information, products, or services on the Internet. Except for RUSH’s identified information, products, or services, all other information, products, and services offered through the Service or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with RUSH.
You understand that RUSH cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Service will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing your own security software or firewall or any means to protect you from the mentioned contaminating or destructive codes. You are also responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Service for the reconstruction of any lost data. You therefore assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Service and the Internet.
You understand that the Internet contains unedited materials, which may be considered as obscene, indecent, erotic, lewd or offensive, or contrary to morals, good customs or religious beliefs, principles or doctrines, unfit to be seen or heard, and which violates the proprieties of culture, norms, language or accepted behavior, that you may ultimately find offensive. . You further understand that RUSH has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
RUSH does not make any express or implied warranties, representations, or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the Service, any merchandise, information, or service provided through the Service or on the Internet generally, and as such, RUSH shall not be liable for any kind of cost, loss, or damage, arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the safety, accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise, and other information provided through the Service or on the Internet generally.
RUSH does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the Service will be corrected. The Service and any software made available on the Service are provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
In no event shall RUSH be liable for:
- any and all kind of damages and/or losses including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Service or any information, or transactions provided on the Service or downloaded or hyper-linked from or to the malfunction/breakdown of the Service; or
- any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the Service and/or materials or information downloaded through or hyper-linked from the Service.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless RUSH, its affiliates, stockholders, corporate officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and third party providers from and against all liabilities, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement by you and/or any fault or negligence that may be attributable to you.
Further, you hold RUSH free and harmless from suit or action arising from improper use of data, unauthorized intrusion into the site, and unlawful exposure of data, or any acts and omissions of similar import or nature.
Third party rights
The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Use of the Service), and 2 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of RUSH, its affiliates, stockholders, corporate officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and third party providers. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
You understand that it is your sole responsibility to evaluate the safety, accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of any opinion, advice, services, or other information provided. The information on this website may be changed or updated without notice. RUSH may also make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, and/or programs described on this website at any time without notice.
Information provided on this website is believed to be reliable when posted. However, RUSH cannot guarantee that information will be accurate, complete, and current at all times. All information in this website is subject to alteration, amendment, modification, or supplement from time to time without notice. Every time you access this website, make sure that you always check this page.
RUSH has used its discretion, best judgment, and all reasonable efforts in collecting and preparing the information, documents (including copy, graphics, pictures, etc.), or other items provided or available herein, and wholly relied in good faith to the third parties who provided the same. Note that information, document, or other item provided or available shall be without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of completeness, safety, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of any intellectual property rights.
The information, services, products, and materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by law, RUSH disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products, and materials, freedom from computer virus, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. In addition, RUSH does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is safe, accurate, complete or current.
All site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof are (c) 2022, RUSH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any other use of materials on this website, including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication, without the prior written permission of RUSH is strictly prohibited.
The information, services, products, and materials contained in this Website, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by law, RUSH disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products, and materials, freedom from computer virus, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. In addition, RUSH does not represent of warrant that the information accessible via this Website is accurate, complete or current.
As a condition of your use of the Service, you warrant to RUSH that you will not use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. The Service is provided to individuals only and for personal use only.
Any unauthorized commercial use of the Service, or the resale of its services, is expressly prohibited.
You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations in the use of the Service and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur as you access the Service, including the content of your transmissions through the Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to:
- use the Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- publish, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material or information;
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any non-personal purpose;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message;
- use, download, or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity that is not a Service member any directory of the Service members or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Service as permitted under this Agreement;
- transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
- transmit or upload any material that contains software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Service or violate the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software through the Service;
- interfere with another member's use and enjoyment of the Service or another individual’s or entity’s use and enjoyment of similar services; and,
- other acts analogous to the foregoing which may be detrimental and/or cause damage to RUSH, to the service, to other users / entities.
You understand that while the Website has various internal security measures designed to protect its users, you hereby obligate yourself to use the following precautions when using the Website, to further minimize the probability of hacking, fraudulence, or any unauthorized transactions:
- You shall use your assigned username or code every time you use your credit card when transacting on the Website. During your initial registration, the Website will ask you only once to enter your credit card number(s) and to assign a specific username or code for each credit card number you will use on the Website;
- You shall not reveal to other people any information that should only be known by you (SIM card number, account, and credit card information, etc.) to ensure that access to RUSH’s database and delivery of requested service shall be provided to the owner of the account enrolled;
- You shall log off after using the Website to prevent unauthorized access to your account; and
- You shall clear the history and cache of your web browser
You understand that you cannot op-out for transactional SMS or emails related to redemption or generation of promo codes.
To opt-out of SMS and/or email notifications or updates, send an email to email@example.com along with the mobile number and/or email address you used to register to RUSH Plus.