Effective Date: November 14, 2022
In order to effectively provide the Service, we process and collect the following data from you:
- Contact details (mobile number, email)
- Web browser token/identifiers (collected when allowing push notifications)
- Browsing behavior on affiliate and partner sites (via cookies)
collectively, “Member Data”.
Specifically, Member Data is used to:
- Reach you through several channels, such as SMS, email, web push, OTT/chat
- Improve relevance of marketing and advertising materials we send to you based on your interests, demographics, and online behavior
- Attribute points/rewards/referrals to the correct member
- Share with third party providers in order to deliver the Service
We value the information you provide to us and we take paramount care in protecting your Member Data. We secure and protect your Member Data with proper safeguards to ensure that it is kept confidential and private. We make reasonable and appropriate security arrangements to comply with legal requirements and to prevent its loss, theft, or use for unauthorized purposes.
If at any time you object or withdraw your consent to the collection and processing of your Member Data, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the nature of the consent you wish to withdraw, RUSH may no longer be able to continue to provide you with the Service.