RUSH Technologies, Inc. is currently looking for a Technical Writer
Understanding the Role
Effective communication is key to a business’s internal workings, but more so for SaaS providers who are constantly working on technical innovations. Thus, the Technical Writer plays a crucial role in RUSH; they must collaborate with tech and cross-functional teams to produce comprehensive documentation and easy-to-understand technical specifications, all to ensure that everyone is taking the proper steps in building the envisioned solutions.
Salary: Php 30,000
- Bachelor’s Degree in I.T., Computer Science, Engineering, or any related course.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- High familiarity in reading API specifications
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- Excellent written skills in English
- Positive, solution-oriented, open-minded, driven, and collaborative
- Delivers high-quality documentation down to the exact details
- Quickly grasps complex technical concepts and makes them easily understandable in text and pictures
Duties & Responsibilities
- Works together with internal and cross-functional teams, including Tech leads, BAs, QAs, Designers, and Developers, to obtain a detailed understanding of the product and documentation requirements
- Produces high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Analyze existing and potential content for areas of improvement to spot reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Creates and maintains RUSH’s information architecture