RUSH Technologies, Inc. is currently looking for a Technical Lead
Understanding the Role
The Technical Lead will be responsible for leading, developing, mentoring, auditing, and overseeing the daily operations of the Software Development team.
As a Technical Lead, you will be managing the key projects of the Tech, Product, Commercial, and Operations departments. Your responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects within the agreed timeline, budget, and scope. You will also supervise and oversee all aspects of all projects- set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize the progress of the project. You will also prepare the documents and reports for the upper management on the status of your projects.
You will work directly with the Product team, Business Analysts, Project Manager, as well as Tech Team, to ensure that issues or bugs are addressed within the SLAs agreed upon by the company and its partners.
To be successful in the role, you should demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills. You must also possess a positive, open-minded, driven, and collaborative personality, and can participate as an active member of the team. You should be well organized and must be able to work under pressure.
Salary: Php 75,000
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or any related course
- At least 2 years of experience in managing a Software Development team
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on experience with Web Services Technology Platform and Cloud Application Programming Model
- Strong technical background and deep knowledge of software development and architecture with an awareness of secure programming
- Experienced with analysis, design, development, documentation, and implementation of enterprise solutions
- Track record of success in the development of highly scalable cloud applications
- Experience in microservices and event-driven architectures
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a developer-at-heart attitude
- Experience with rapid prototyping
- Experience with SQL and databases is a plus
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive technical / architecture design review meetings and help design high-performance, scalable, reliable, and secure enterprise solutions
- Create maintainable, adaptable, scalable, defect-free code using software development best practices and coding standards
- Work on and drive multiple projects/initiatives/deliverables in parallel
- Deliver on schedule and demonstrate the flexibility to work with various teams
- Actively collaborate with business partners and engineering teams on innovative solutions, requirements, scope, and project deliverables
- Design robust systems with a broad system understanding, in close collaboration with development and product management teams
- Communicate status and quality metrics to all project status stakeholders promptly and drive issue resolution.
- Define engineering best practices for the team and positively impact the team on design techniques and technology; perform peer code reviews
- Champion best software engineering practices within the team and evangelize software development practices that improve software quality across the organization