RUSH Technologies is currently looking for a Technical Lead
Understanding the Role
The Technical Lead will be responsible for leading, developing, mentoring, auditing, and overseeing the daily operations of the Software development team.
As a Technical Lead, you will be managing the key projects of the Tech, Product, Commercial, and Operations departments. Your responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects within agreed timeline, budget, and scope, supervision and oversight of projects and all their aspects, and project management. You will work directly with the Product team, Business Analysts, Project Manager, as well as the Tech Team to ensure that issues or bugs are addressed within the company and its partners’ agreed-upon SLAs.
The Technical Lead should demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills. You must also be well-organized and should be able to work well under pressure.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or any related field
- At least 2 years of experience in managing a Software Development team
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on experience with Web-services Technology Platform and Cloud Application Programming Model
- Strong technical background and deep knowledge of software development and architecture with awareness of secure programming
- Experienced with analysis, design, development, documentation, and implementation of enterprise solutions
- Track record of success in the development of highly scalable cloud applications
- Experience in microservices and event-driven architectures.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a developer-at-heart attitude.
- Experience in rapid prototyping
- Experience with SQL and databases is a plus
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive technical / architecture design review meetings and help design high-performance, scalable, reliable, and secure enterprise solutions
- Create maintainable, adaptable, scalable, defect-free code using software development best practices and coding standards
- Work on and drive multiple projects/initiatives/deliverables in parallel
- Deliver on schedule and demonstrate the flexibility to work with various teams
- Actively collaborate with business partners and engineering teams on innovative solutions, requirements, scope, and project deliverables
- Design robust systems with a broad system understanding, in close collaboration with development and product management teams
- Communicate status and quality metrics to all project status stakeholders promptly and drive resolution of issues
- Define engineering best practices for the team and positively impact the team on design techniques and technology; perform peer code reviews
- Champion the best software engineering practices within the team and evangelize software development practices that improve software quality across the organization
- Be hands-on and participate in various search algorithms and deployment tools