RUSH Technologies, Inc. is currently looking for a Partnerships Manager
Understanding the Role
The Partnerships Manager is responsible for ensuring that the engagements for strategic partnerships in alignment with the business needs are in place. He/she will be responsible for the onboarding of new partners, negotiating mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy, conducting annual Business Partner reviews, maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners, and communicating the benefits of each partnership to internal stakeholders. More specifically, he/she will also be responsible for seeking out, onboarding, and managing partnerships that are geared towards brand exposure, traffic management, and sales generation for new and existing merchant partners.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Business Administration or Management, Communications, or any related field
- At least 3 years of professional experience preferably in Strategic Partnerships, Business Development, and Growth Hacking
- Preferably with experience in SaaS and eCommerce
- Ecommerce and/or SaaS experience
- Existing network with Marketing and Sales partners
Skills & Knowledge
- Relationship Management skills: Exudes consultative approach to level with business partners and is able to identify priority, value-adding opportunities with partners.
- Interpersonal skills: Demonstrates strong attention to detail, consistent and proactive nature, positive and can-do attitude, results-driven, has exceptional problem-solving skills, and is able to work in a group setting. Must also be able to work comfortably with business executives and leadership.
- Strong communication skills: Capable of clearly cascading processes to execute programs and able to bring in relevant teams for support as needed.
- Project Management: Able to oversee the end-to-end execution of projects, from planning, to launch, to monitoring of relevant performance metrics.
- Business Acumen: Exhibits a clear understanding of strategic partnerships and is able to leverage their experience to engage in partnerships that are able to support the needs of the merchant partners; has knowledge of the significant market trends in the industry and is able to exercise foresight in building strategies to successfully carry out the requirements of the role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and prioritize strategic partnership opportunities
- Develop viable programs or strategic executions that can be implemented across industries
- Lay out the program/execution and the internal and external rules of engagement
- Enable and onboard newly signed partners to ensure that strategic expectations are carried out mutually
- Evaluate the partner dynamics regularly to identify areas for improvement, assess potential risks, and create value through co-marketing campaigns
- Have ownership of the executions designed with partners to expose, generate traffic, and convert traffic into sales for all new and existing merchant partner