RUSH Technologies, Inc. is currently looking for a Partnership Manager
Understanding the Role
The Partnership Manager is someone who understands that in order for a business to achieve its bigger goals, it must overcome its own limitations by collaborating with equally driven groups. They are responsible for ensuring that strategic partnerships are in place. This involves onboarding partners that help RUSH with brand exposure, traffic management, and sales generation for new and existing clients, negotiating mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy, and communicating to internal stakeholders the benefits of each partnership to maintain and deepen relationships with existing partners.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Business Administration or Management, Communications, or any related field
- 3+ years, preferably in Strategic Partnerships, Business Development and Growth Hacking
- Preferably with experience in SaaS and eCommerce
- Ecommerce and/or SaaS experience
- Existing network with Marketing and Sales partners
- Exudes consultative approach to level with business partners and is able to identify priority, value-adding opportunities with partners.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, consistent and proactive nature, positive and can-do attitude, results-driven, exceptional problem-solving skills, and is able to work in a group setting. Must also be able to work comfortably with business executives and leadership.
- Strong communicator. Capable of clearly cascading processes to execute programs and able to bring in relevant teams for support as needed.
- Project Management: Able to oversee the end-to-end execution of projects, from planning, to launch, to monitoring of relevant performance metrics.
- Business Acumen: Exhibits a clear understanding of strategic partnerships and is able to leverage their experience to engage in partnerships that are able to support the needs of the stakeholders. Has knowledge of the significant market trends in the industry and is able to exercise foresight in building strategies to successfully carry out the requirements of the role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and prioritize strategic partnership opportunities, particularly those that focus on channel expansion and sales generation for RUSH clients.
- Develop viable programs or strategic executions that can be implemented across industries.
- Lay out the program/execution and the internal and external rules of engagement.
- Enable and onboard newly signed partners to ensure that strategic expectations are carried out mutually.
- Evaluate the partner dynamics regularly to identify areas for improvement, assess potential risks, and create value through co-marketing campaigns.
- Have ownership of the executions designed with partners to expose, generate traffic, and convert traffic into sales for all new and existing merchant partners.