RUSH Technologies, Inc. is currently looking for a Growth Marketing Consultant
Understanding the Role
Startups in the hyper growth stage are often looking for ways to expand their customer base and increase customer retention. As a Growth Marketing Consultant for RUSH, you play a part in this thrust, and are managing the company’s customer acquisition funnel across all stages of the customer experience: customer acquisition, activation, retention, and up-selling.
Working cross-functionally with the strategy, business intelligence, product, creatives, and sales teams, you will design and implement data-driven growth initiatives while reporting to the Senior Growth Advisor, creating content collaboratively with these teams that reach customers through multiple channels and executions - email, social, blogs, on-ground activations, and more - to help attract new customers while engaging with current ones.
You will monitor and manage our social media and web analytics and develop insightful reports for teams and superiors. Our ideal candidate for this role is an expert in digital marketing with prior exposure to product management.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that the engagements for strategic partnerships are aligned with the business needs. You will oversee the partnerships team which is responsible for onboarding new partners, negotiating mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy, conducting annual Business Partner reviews, maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners, and communicating to internal stakeholders the benefits of each partnership.
Success in this role demands a strong sense of communication, decisiveness, and strategic thinking, coupled with quantitative analysis and a highly developed collaborative and professional nature.
Salary: Php 65,000
Basic QualificationsAcademic Background:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Business Administration or Management, Communications, or any related field.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Minimum of 7 years working in Marketing with knowledge or experience in Branding and Digital - SEO/SEM, strategic partnerships, and growth-hacking.
- Preferably with background or understanding of Business Development and Sales
- Preferably with experience in SaaS, eCommerce, or Start-ups
- Strong communicator or storyteller - able to translate technical features to user benefits. Background in design and copywriting is a plus.
- Matches creative executions with data and figures. Has working knowledge of web analytics.
- Strong attention to detail, has high-energy and a proactive nature with a positive can-do attitude, results-driven, exceptional problem-solving skills, and can work in a group setting. Must also work comfortably with business executives and leadership.
Duties & Responsibilities
Digital Marketing Strategy:
- Owning execution of campaigns as part of the company’s growth strategy. Work with the team to execute all campaigns (socials, digital, on-ground activations, PR, etc), owning the conceptualization, creation, and completion of each campaign. While designers, writers, and lead generators will help implement campaigns, the Growth Marketing Consultant will have the responsibility of pushing it through to the finish line.
- Optimizing inbound lead generation by focusing on key metrics. Build out plans to enhance/optimize the company’s lead generation initiatives using comprehensive data sources.
- Building comprehensive reporting utilizing SEO best practices. Create reports that reflect the type of content needed, content that’s doing well, content that needs updating, and content that can be removed from the company website, social media accounts, and in email campaigns via internal link audits, keyword research, and anchor page audits.
- Product Marketing Strategy. Be on the lookout for market trends and competitor executions. Create buyer personas to align the products with customers using marketing tools to introduce and sell the product to the market.
- Brand Building. Ensure that the RUSH brand continues to get recognized by award-giving institutions to cement its credibility with clients and potential clients.
- Strategic Partnerships. Identify and prioritize strategic partnership opportunities, particularly those that focus on channel expansion and sales generation for RUSH clients, layout internal and external rules of engagement, and create the value of co-marketing campaigns.