RUSH Technologies, Inc. is currently looking for an Enterprise Sales Representative
Understanding the Role
The Enterprise Sales Representative is responsible for achieving the acquisition target for Enterprise Accounts. These accounts comprise enterprises with a minimum monthly revenue of 15,000 per month and must be a food business with at least 10 branches, a major FMCG brand, or a Retail/Wellness company.
As an Enterprise Sales Representative, they will expand RUSH’s business reach by tapping new enterprise merchants and identifying existing merchant partners with potential opportunities for cross selling and upselling.
The role will involve careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets, or enhancement of RUSH’s business operations and market position. The sales process will involve lead generation, pitching, and business consultations with key decision makers using RUSH’s portfolio of services.. This will entail not that is not limited only to online consultations but also face- to- face engagements to scope business needs to scoping
They will also be responsible for building the relationship between the potential merchant and Rush Technologies Inc.
Salary: Php 25,000
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or any related field.
Relevant Work Experience:
- At least 2 years of proven professional experience in enterprise-level B2B sales, with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in using CRM software and sales tools
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google Workspace tools such as Excel or Google Sheets, Powerpoint or Google Slides, and Word or Google Docs
- Knowledgeable of the SAAS market, FMCG, Food, and Retail industry is a plus.
- Able to understand complex client needs and tailor solutions accordingly
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with a high level of initiative
- Excellent communication skills and pleasing personality
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute effective lead generation strategies to identify and engage potential enterprise customers/merchants
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns, internal, and external partners as sales opportunities
- Contact potential merchants through cold calls and emails
- Set up presentation meetings or calls
- Conduct in-person or virtual presentation of RUSH’s suite of software solutions to potential merchants and identify their needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Provide consultation with the merchants in solving their business pain points and through introducing Loyalty and eStore
- Manage enterprise sales channels and ensure a healthy pipelineSkillfully negotiate terms, pricing, and contracts to secure long-term agreements with enterprise clients
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitors, and market dynamics to adjust sales strategies accordingly
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Product Development, and Customer support to ensure client needs are met.
- Provide consolidated merchant feedback about RUSH’s software solutions and ongoing promotions
- Update reports depending on the data needed from them in a timely manner
- Maintain a well-organized and updated sales pipeline using Hubspot
- Ensure the integrity of all data being encoded in Hubspot
- Report to Enterprise Sales Lead on sales results