RUSH Technologies, Inc. is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist
Understanding the Role
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be at the forefront of our digital marketing strategy. Their primary goal is to elevate our brand's digital footprint and drive the demand for our software solutions. They will help develop and execute a solid inbound performance marketing strategy tailored to the SaaS domain to amplify our brand presence, drive genuine engagement, generate inbound leads, and contribute to the loyalty of our merchant partners and their customers.
To succeed in this role, you must be tech-savvy, with social media and websites as your playground. You must be armed with a robust digital marketing background to understand complex metrics, create actionable insights from data, and effortlessly navigate various digital marketing channels to amplify brand impact.
Salary: Php 35,000
- Academic Background: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or any related field.
- Relevant Work Experience: At least 2 years of professional experience in digital marketing, content marketing, and online community building; experience in mounting marketing campaigns (SEO, PPC, social media, EDM, etc.)
- Communication Skills: Strong oral and written communication skills, with proven experience in copywriting
- Technical Know-hows: Basic knowledge of ad-serving tools (GoogleAds, DV360, Meta Ads, Titkok Ads, etc.); Knowledge of Hubspot Marketing Tools or similar CMS platforms is valuable but not required
- Quantitative Analysis: Data-driven and highly analytical; must have a good grasp of different analytics tools (Google Analytics, Meta Insights, etc.)
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates strong attention to detail, high-energy and proactive nature, positive and can-do attitude, results-driven, and have exceptional time management skills. Must be willing to collaborate with other teams, harnessing collective expertise to achieve shared goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ownership of Digital Marketing Channels: The Digital Marketing Specialist will take ownership of our digital marketing channels, working closely with the Digital Marketing Mnager and our Brand Management team in driving brand growth.
- Content Marketing: The Digital Marketing Specialist must develop content that appeals to defined audience segments, and explore different content formats tailored for the right channels.
- Create content (ex. EDM, social media content, Viber messaging, etc.) that follow the overall marketing strategy, either on their own or in collaboration with the Creative team
- Co-create a content plan and calendar for assigned promotional channels
- Ensure that messaging across different online channels are on-brand
- Inbound Performance Marketing: The Digital Marketing Specialist will be at the forefront of executing end-to-end digital marketing campaigns covering different online platforms.
- Implement SEO and PPC strategies to increase search position for both branded and non-branded keywords
- Manage and grow our social media communities
- Execute different campaigns for various online channels (B2B: lead generation; B2C: RUSH Plus conversions)
- Implement A/B multivariate testing across relevant marketing channels
- Co-Marketing and Other Promotions: Together with the Brand Specialist, the Digital Marketing Specialist must activate co-marketing campaigns and ensure proper onboarding and management of partners
- Liaise with media/publishing and financial institution partners to ensure that partnership terms are carried out
- Launch and activate co-marketing campaigns on digital platforms
- Manage partners to ensure a healthy and mutually beneficial business relationship