RUSH Technologies, Inc. is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager
Understanding the Role
The Digital Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role in growing our digital footprint by leading our digital marketing strategy. Together with the Brand Management team, their primary goal is to elevate our brand's footprint across various digital channels and drive the demand for our software solutions. They will create a solid inbound performance marketing strategy tailored to the SaaS domain to amplify our brand presence, drive genuine engagement across multiple platforms, generate inbound leads, and contribute to the loyalty of our merchant partners and their customers.
To succeed in this role, you must be an expert in all things digital including (but not limited to) websites, social media, and digital ads. You must be armed with a robust digital marketing background to understand relevant metrics, create actionable insights from data, and effortlessly navigate various digital marketing channels to amplify brand impact.
Salary: Php 55,000
Basic QualificationsAcademic Background:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or any related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in digital marketing, content marketing, KOL activations, and online community building (preferably in a B2B setting); proven experience in mounting digital marketing campaigns (SEO, PPC, social media, EDM, etc.); experience in automating Lead Generation workflows are preferred (but not required). Digital Marketing certifications are preferred (but not required).
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with proven experience in copywriting
- Expert knowledge of ad-serving tools (GoogleAds, DV360, Meta Ads, LinkedIn, etc.); Knowledge of Hubspot Marketing Tools or similar CMS platforms, Knowledge of Account Based Marketing (ABM); Knowledge of CRM Platforms; Working knowledge of html and css are preferred (but not required)
- Data-driven and highly analytical; must have a good grasp of different analytics tools (Google Analytics, Meta Insights, etc.)
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, and has exceptional time management skills. Must be willing to mentor direct reports, collaborate with other teams, and harness collective expertise to achieve shared goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
Digital Marketing Strategy:
- The Digital Marketing Manager will be at the forefront of all our Digital Marketing efforts. They will work with the Brand Team to ensure that all tactics and strategies align with the overall Growth Marketing strategy.
- Develop a multi-funnel Digital Marketing Strategy for paid, earned, shared, and owned channels, ensure its proper execution, recalibrate strategies (if needed), and allocate the appropriate budget for each
- Create a Content Marketing Strategy for various marketing platforms (ex. EDM, social media, Viber messaging, etc.) and oversee its implementation
- Develop a growth plan for different social media and other online channels to increase following, drive engagement, and keep a loyal base
Inbound Performance Marketing:
- The Digital Marketing Manager take the lead in planning and oversee the execution of end-to-end digital marketing campaigns covering different online platforms. They will be tasked to work with various teams to test and scale the product features, translate these features into benefits, and use these benefits to drive product demand online.
- Create SEO and PPC strategies to increase search position and performance, and oversee the implementation of such
- Drive lead generation from all digital marketing platforms
- Create and build a constant test-and-learn system through A/B multivariate testing across relevant marketing channels
- Stay abreast of the latest digital marketing tools, trends, and best practices
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- The Digital Marketing Manager will assess the relevant marketing metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns against their goals
- Measure and report the performance of marketing campaigns through various analytics tools (Google Analytics, Meta Insights, etc.)
- Generate insights that will shape/recalibrate succeeding campaigns
- Build post-campaign reports for internal and external audiences
Direction and Project Management:
- The Digital Marketing Manager will lead Digital Marketing initiatives and co-marketing efforts, and measure their performance against relevant metrics and KPIs
- Lead and develop integrated digital marketing campaigns and activations
- Manage and maintain a healthy base of digital marketing activation partners, co-marketing partners, and agencies
- Manage the digital marketing team’s project bandwidth to ensure team efficiency
- Review, identify and develop contacts for promotional campaigns tailored to the identified market segment