RUSH Technologies, Inc. is currently looking for a Business Development Manager
Understanding the Role
The Business Development Manager will be RUSH’s main guide for ways to grow and become a more powerful force in the local eCommerce and Loyalty SaaS industry. They must identify how they can improve RUSH’s transacting base, offerings, operations, image, reach or other aspects, leveraging on working opportunities with partners, suppliers and even current customers. Their work is dynamic, leading them to collaborate with colleagues across all business functions.
Salary: Php 60,000
- Academic Background: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or a related field; Master's degree preferred.
- Relevant Work Experience: At least 7 years of professional experience in Sales and/or Account Management, preferably with SaaS Technology. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
Skills and KnowledgeTechnical Skills:
- Must have superior Excel skills; has basic computer, CRM software, and Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An active listener, amazing presenter and strong negotiator who ensures that major contracts, partnerships, and collaborations are closed.
- Must have working knowledge of web analytics.
- Must be able to derive actionable insights from data.
- Is a team leader who can also mentor their people.
- Must be self-motivated and self-directed to achieve department goals, and eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- Always strives to provide solutions for internal teams, partners and clients alike.
- Can multitask, interacting with numerous stakeholders at a time. Is efficient with their own time, resources and energy.
Duties & ResponsibilitiesSecure new business opportunities. This entails that they:
- Have a good understanding of RUSH’s trajectory, products or services, and understand what its immediate and long-term needs are.
- Identify new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services to meet those needs.
- In line with the opportunities, reach out to prospective groups with a team of leads generation agents and sales representatives to online or face-to-face proposals.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients, and eventually close deals with them.
- Address their needs with effective plans that make the most of RUSH platforms, but may also develop novel capabilities in response.
- They must then carry out necessary planning and coordination with other involved teams (Growth, Product, Success, etc.) in order to implement operational changes.