RUSH Technologies is currently looking for a Creatives Specialist
Understanding the Role
The Creatives Specialists will handle the visual side of the company. The role covers the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
The Creatives Specialist plays a key role in shaping the visual aspects of RUSH’s digital assets. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree in Multimedia Arts, Advertising, Graphic Design, Communications, or related field with 3-5 years of experience in Graphic Design.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, and other graphic design softwares; Familiarity with basic HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Excellent communication skills and eye for detail
- Open to feedback and willing to expand knowledge in the field.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Mastery of the Brand and Layout Design for best combination of brand colors and layout executions
- Work with copywriters and Multimedia Manager to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Able to revise artworks accordingly and within the timeframe after feedback from the team.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Maintain a curated library of artworks and assets to ensure materials are readily available to cover all supported territories (i.e. social media)
- Updated with current visual and advertising trends for social media and print.